Friday, July 6, 2012

We're Still Here!

Of course neither of them would look at the camera!
Yes, I'm still here! I feel like I haven't had time to relax in the last two weeks and my blog has taken a back burner. But, I'm back! It's amazing how busy life can get all of a sudden. 


When I first went back to work I wasn't getting many hours but now that my hours have picked up I've been struggling to try and find a good balance between family, work, and house work. This week I finally decided to give up on trying to keep up with the house cleaning and laundry and enjoy my time off. My house isn't exactly perfect and could use some dusting but Kallie and Bronson are only this age for a short time and I'd much rather be spending that time with them. 


This past week Bronson started taking 1-2 steps by himself thanks to his cool new Nike shoes I got him. He's being referred to physiotherapy again but I'll write a whole post about that in the next couple of days. 

This heat wave is crazy and as much as I love being outside in the summer today I've opted to stay inside as much as possible! Try and keep cool and have a great weekend everyone! :)

No comments: