Thursday, July 12, 2012

#InstaFriday - July 13/12


Earlier this week I opened my car door to get something and thank goodness I saw this massive spider before I got into the car. There was a web from the seat all the way to the windshield. Umm...GROSS
I found a long piece of cardboard and managed to get the web and spider out of my car. 
What did I learn from this? Never leave your window cracked open over night! The rest of the week I've been checking the car carefully for spiders before getting in!

Tuesday Morning I went into Kallie's room and found her sitting with her legs crossed drinking tea in her princess chair. She's getting too big too quickly!

The other night I didn't feel like cooking so Jon made me some Roasted Garlic Vodka Chicken Alfredo with tomatoes and mushrooms. All I can say is that it was Mmm mmm good! 
Maybe I should not cook more often??

We went out for a kid free dinner with friends and family this week and do you think Jon could have ordered a bigger steak? 

Kallie found a stash of dress up clothes in the basement that she forgot about and she's been walking around as a flower ever since. I love watching kids dress up and play using their imagination.

My little girl is getting big and at the park she didn't want to sit with Bronson and I on the grass. 
No, she wanted to sit by herself on the bench on the playground equipment. 
She's leaving me to be by herself already. 

I hope that everyone has a great weekend! :) 

No comments: