Friday, June 8, 2012

InstaFriday - June 8/12

I've been taking the kids down to the beach whenever I'm not working and I think we've already been there more than the last 2 summers combined! I usually make a stop on the way for an iced coffee from McDonalds (we don't have a Starbucks in town so I have to work with what we've got!) and then relax and enjoy the peacefulness of the beach as the kids play. 

Yesterday was the first time I thought of playing frisbee with Kallie and she was giggling and running after the frisbee. She loved it - of course except for the time I threw the frisbee and it hit her in the chest... oops!

Bronson has discovered that he can climb on top of trucks. He hasn't tried to climb out of a playpen yet but I'm sure that's not too far off!


Dress up is a daily occurrence at our house.
This past week Kallie's dress up favourites have been a chef outfit and using Mr. Potato Head's bits and pieces for herself. I love that she has an imagination and is always using it! :)

Remember a week or two ago when I told you about the amazingly awesome deals I found at walmart.ca? After I wrote that post I had to order a few more things and this is what I ordered! I put my dog in the picture to give you an idea of just how big the jeep and dolls actually are! After taxes and shipping all of this came to $54.35! Needless to say, I'm pretty much done my Christmas shopping for the kids! Now I just have to find a place to hide it all for 6 more months! 

I was watching Holmes on Homes the other day and Dupree was sitting and staring at the tv for a good 15 minutes. I've never seen him so interested in the tv before and I had to take a picture!

It's finally Friday and I hope that everyone has a GREAT weekend! :)

Linking up today with:
life rearranged

1 comment:

Pamela Anthony said...

Thanks for the walmart.ca tip! Just placed an order for some Christmas gifts!!! :)