Friday, June 15, 2012

InstaFriday - June 15/12

I hope everyone had a great week! Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I've been busy with work! Tomorrow I'll be putting up a post with a delicious recipe for a different take on Chicken Enchilada Caserole. Trust me, it's mouth watering good!

I'm posting on my iPhone right now and I don't know how to make my photos appear in specific spots so the photos may all be bunched together.

Burger photo- This week my husband made the best (emphasis on 'the best') hamburgers I think I've ever had. He bought a marinade and then added spices and pureed red onion and let the beef sit in it and take in all the flavor. After cooking he dressed the burgers with mozzarella, bacon, grilled onions & mushrooms, tomato, and pickles. Mmm mmm delicious! Thinking about them makes my mouth water.

M&M's - I've never seen almond m&m's before. Maybe they've been around for a while but I just discovered them this week and now I'm hooked :)

Laundry - As I mentioned, it's been a busy week. Somehow I kept on top of doing laundry but the folding part hasn't really happened. At least we have clean clothes to wear...and if they're wrinkled from laying on the couch they can go back in the dryer! :) Can you guess how I'll be spending my Friday night??

If you aren't already then follow me on Instagram as: theanthonycrew

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: