Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A little piece of Clarity

It's been one of those weeks and it's only Wednesday. My two daycare kids are leaving at the end of the month so I've been busy writing resumes and applying for jobs. That task alone is stressful enough without having to keep up with the everyday tasks of cleaning, laundry, caring for kids, and meal planning.

This morning I decided that I needed to go for a walk and clear my head a little bit before my daycare kids came in the afternoon. We went to the park and I let Kallie run and play while Bronson and I sat and enjoyed the sunshine. I was sitting there and thinking about jobs when I noticed how fluffy and beautiful the clouds looked. I stared at the clouds for a while and then I realized that God made them. He made everything around us. He knit me together in my mother's womb so why am I worrying so much about a job. God will open the right door because he has a plan. It was a nice moment of clarity that I really needed. I'm still stressed about money and finding a job before the beginning of May but I have to trust that the right opportunity will come along. God healed Bronson so who's to say that He can't find me a job?

With that being said, this afternoon within 40 minutes I received TWO calls for interviews next week! Just a reminder that God's still looking out for me!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Great news! Praying your interviews go well.