Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Weekend in Review


We were all over the map on Easter weekend but it was worth it to be able to see all of our family! 
We had an Easter dinner at my grandparents on Saturday and, of course, we ate way too much food! 

We were ready to leave my grandparents when I remembered that I don't have any pictures of Kallie and Bronson with their Great Grandparents. The kids were in their pajamas & ready for bed but I put up with their crying and got a somewhat ok picture. 


Kallie was soo not into pictures on Easter Sunday and all she wanted to do was twirl around in her "princess" dress.

Bronson wanted to stand up against the chair but Kallie was already mad that she had to sit still for pictures so poor Bronson got scowled at and pushed away.

I didn't realize how difficult it would be to get these two to sit still beside each other while I took a picture. This is the best one I got of the two of them!


Mmmmm chocolate!

All of the Anthony cousins!


Have a wonderful weekend everyone! :)

No comments: