Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Potty Training Here We Go!

 Sunday night I decided that this was the week to start potty training Kallie.
So, yesterday morning we started.


Yesterday morning wasn't bad and she was getting the hang of it but I spent all morning in the bathroom and poor Bronson didn't get a whole lot of attention.
She went on the toilet twice and then had two accidents.
Not too bad, right?


I put a diaper on her for nap time and kept it on for the afternoon because I have daycare kids then and I wasn't looking forward to cleaning up pee with kids running through it. 

I'm still working on potty training her this week but I think I'm going to buy a portable potty tonight to make it a little bit easier. 

I can't wait to only have one child in diapers!


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Way to go!

I potty trained my daughter earlier this year and followed the methods in 'Toilet Training in Less Than a Day' by Azrin (borrowed from library) and it was GREAT!

For us the entire process took only a few hours and aside from the odd accident she was trained. I also appreciated the methods as she learned how to go on her own which took some of the pressure off asking all the time.

Hope it goes well for you!