Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Octopus Lunch


Through my blog I've been blessed to be able to meet and connect with so many different people. One of the people I've got to know through email is Lisa. 

Lisa runs a home daycare and has tons of creative ideas!  Last week she sent me some great pictures of a lunch she did and, after I asked her, she agreed to do a guest post! 

**********

An Octopus Lunch
"I saw this on Pinterest a while back and thought it looked like a fun lunch for my daycare kids.  So over March break I decided to try it.  It was a huge success!  The kids loved it.  It was fun to make and fun for the kids to eat with their hands.  The kids thought they looked like an Octopus once they were cooked!   You just use spaghetti noodles and wieners.  It's really quite simple!" - Lisa

Take 1-2 pieces of uncooked spaghetti and stick it through cut up uncooked hot dogs.
Boil. And you're done!
**********

I think I'm going to have to give this lunch a try! :) 

Lisa doesn't blog but you can find Lisa on Pinterest HERE!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I'd forgotten about this fun meal! Might be supper for us tonight. :o)