Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Crafty Tuesday: Onesie with Tie Applique

Last night I had an idea to make a tie applique for a onesie with a tutorial that I found HERE

I completed one last night but I wasn't happy with it so this morning I did a redo. This one I love! 

Bronson has a cold so his nose and eyes are a little red :(
In my opinion there is no such thing a straight tie on a little boy so I made my applique a little off center. The knot turned out to be more off centered that what I wanted but oh well I think it's still cute!

Don't worry, Kallie isn't being left out. I have a bird pattern cut out for one of her onesie's but I haven't had time to put it together. I'll post a picture of it when it's done. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite classy look Bronson !! You look so cute.. Good job Angela ..
Mandy