Monday, March 26, 2012

Bronson's 10 Month Old Update

I've been really bad keeping up to date with Bronson's monthly progress updates. I totally forgot to post his 9 month old progress update and I'm two weeks late with his 10 month one... but better late than never, right?

I gave up trying to get him to stay still long enough for me to take a picture! This was the best I could get!

At 10 Months Old:

He loves to babble and make noises. He can do sounds like ba, da, ma, and oo. He also loves to blow raspberries, spit, and make a motor boat sound. 

About two weeks ago he finally figured out how to pull himself up from a laying down position into a sitting position. His core muscles are a lot weaker than normal because of his liver transplant surgery so this was a big deal for him to finally do! 

Two days after he learned how to go from laying to sitting he figured out how to pull himself up in his crib. Now he's pulling himself up to standing all the time and has just started to slowly walk around the furniture. I'd love for him to start walking soon because if we're at the park all he wants to do is get down and follow the other kids and crawling in stones is kind of difficult. Not to mention, they apparently taste really good too!


He's drinking 3.5-4 bottles a day. The dietician has had me fortifying his bottles ever since he started drinking orally at 4 months old. Right now he's getting 5 scoops of formula in an 8 oz bottle. 

He's eating cereal or baby food 3 times a day. He loves cheerios, french fries, and Baby Mum Mum's but any other "real" food he spits out. I've tried all different vegetables cut up small, cheese, bread, muffins, pasta and he still won't eat it. I'd like to stop buying baby food sooner than later! (I make it sometimes but I don't always have the time)

He's wearing size 3 or 4 diapers. Size 3 fit better but Kallie wears size 4 so sometimes I just buy one box of diapers for the two of them. It also  makes finding the right diapers in my diaper bag a lot easier.

This week he started to wave hello/goodbye. It's so cute to watch him wave! :)

He loves playing with anything that his sister is playing with, which usually ends up in Kallie getting mad at him...typical sibling relationship!

For the past month he's been sleeping through the night! FINALLY! I usually put him down to bed at 7-7:30pm and then sleep for 12 hours. He's not the greatest at napping but if it's a good day he'll sleep for 1 hour straight. Last week he napped for 2 hours 2 days in a row! It was great! :)

And, that's Bronson at 10 months old!

No comments: