Friday, February 24, 2012

InstaFriday

Just like every other Friday, I'm linking up with Jeannett!

I didn't get a lot of pictures this week but, here's three for you.

I think someone stole all of my snack containers. I have no idea where they've all gone to! I found out that in a fix, Tetley Tea containers are perfect for holding dry snacks. The lid is nice and secure and the container is the perfect size for toddler hands! :)

This is what 9am usually looks like at my house. After getting Kallie and Bronson up, dressed, and fed, and also after getting myself ready, I like to sit down with a cup of coffee and watch Live with Kelly and let the kids play. 
The ottoman you see fits perfectly between my sideboard and couch and prevents Bronson from crawling around and getting into things. :)

Last weekend I was waiting in the car with the kid while Jon ran in to a store quickly. The movie I had playing wasn't keeping Kallie occupied so I had to get creative in finding her things to do. When Bronson had his PICC line in I had emergency kits in my van, diaper bag, and house just in case it broke. Since he doesn't have his PICC line anymore I gave Kallie a few of the supplies to play with. 
Please note - those aren't scissors in her hand, they're just pressure clip thingys (I can't think of what they're called lol)... no sharp edges!

What have you been up to this week?

life rearranged

No comments: