Saturday, January 14, 2012

InstaSaturday!

I forgot to post my Instagram photos yesterday so this week it's InstaSaturday instead!
Bronson's been spending a lot of time playing with all his new toys from Christmas! He's a pretty happy boy... most of the time anyways!
 We've been spending a lot of time in Bronson's room this week. I set up a play area in his room and Kallie and Bronson have been loving it! I was able to start and finish my new book, Water for Elephants, this week. It's a really good book if your're looking for one to read. I haven't seen the movie yet so I can't compare them.

"See Mama". 

I was doing something on my phone and Kallie said to me, "See Mama, Cheese!". So I quickly opened up my camera app and got a picture! So cute! :)

2 comments:

MilitaryMomof2 said...

LOve the picture of Kallie and the Elmo eyes! Stinkin' adorable!

Stephanie said...

Your kids are adorable:)