Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Flowers, Ribbons, and Jewels.. OH MY!

Last week I decided to start making Kallie some hair accessories again. It's probably been about a year and a half since I touched any of my supplies and I thought it would be fun to make some hair clips again.

This is the mess I found when I opened the cupboard door where I keep everything. I forgot that Kallie has pulled everything out more than a couple times and everything got stuffed back in. Not to mention, while wrapping Christmas presents I went on a quick search for some red ribbon. So, instead of making hair clips I organized!

From the look of the previous picture I thought I had a lot more ribbon than this! 

 Then, I opened the "organized" box of jewels. It definitely wasn't organized and it looked more like someone had been shaking it.. (Kallie I know it was you!). I turned the box upside down and started sorting on the floor.

 So. Many. Jewels.

Finally some organization! 

After all that organization I didn't even get to make any hair clips! By the time I was finished I sat down on the couch for about a minute and then I heard kids waking up. I hope this week I'll get a chance to actually make some!

As a side note - I joined Pinterest yesterday and have been pinning away ever since! I don't know why I didn't join sooner! Anyways, you can follow me and check out my boards by clicking the link below!



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: