Friday, January 6, 2012

Bronson's on the move and CRAWLING!


I know it's Friday and I usually post a review about our week using Instagram photos, but I'm still recovering from Christmas and trying to organize toys so I haven't been very good at taking pictures this week.

Instead I thought I'd share a video I took this morning of Bronson starting to crawl! 

That's right, I have a crawler, well more of a belly slider. But, regardless of how he's getting around, he's on the move and I'm so proud of him!! Bronson has been behind developmentally because of how sick he was and at 4 months old he couldn't even hold his head up. But, here he is at 8 months old (well, 8 months old as of Jan. 9/12) and he's starting to crawl!!!



 WAY TO GO BRONSON!!


Click below to help me make the top 25 on Top Mommy Blogs!

Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs