Thursday, December 22, 2011

InstaFriday! 2 Days 'till Christmas!!

I can't believe it's the last InstaFriday before Christmas! Where has the time gone? Here's a look at our week through Instagram photos.

Bronson is already 7.5 months old! Now that I'm writing how old he is I just remembered that I forgot to post his 7 month picture and monthly update. I will try my very best to do that between now and Christmas day. Bronson can sit up by himself (without pillows around him like in the picture) for about 20-30 seconds now! Woohoo he's getting stronger!



I was watching Live with Kelly this week and the Radio City Rockettes were on the show. Kallie loves dancing and of course tried to copy their kick line! She's just too cute!


Bronson's 1st Christmas is almost here! You have NO idea how excited I am for this Christmas because #1) Kallie is almost 2 and she'll understand it a little bit better this year and #2) it's Bronson's 1st Christmas!
December 22 in Ontario, Canada and it was 8 degrees celsius! How crazy is this weather?! I absolutely love it!!


life rearranged

I'm trying to move my blog ranking up into the top 25 on Top Mommy Blogs. Click once below to help me out! Thanks!
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments: