Friday, November 4, 2011

Photo Friday!

This week has been very busy! On Monday Bronson had a Liver Transplant Clinic appointment and everything is still great. This coming week his PICC line is coming out!! You have NO idea how excited I am about that! Monday, as you know, was Halloween so of course we went out trick or treating! I posted pictures of our night in a post here

I tend to be a bit of a procrastinator and so Wednesday and Thursday I was working away on some outdoor Christmas arrangements for a craft sale our church does every year with proceeds going towards Quilts for Cancer (our ladies group makes them for those going through cancer - they made a gorgeous one for Bronson!), hospital meals, and W.I.N.G.S Maternity Home. There are over 20 vendors signed up to be there and it should be a great day! If you're in the area come check it out on Saturday November 5, 2011 10:00am at the Durham Regional Police Association Building - 725 Conlin Rd. Whitby (corner of Thickson and Conlin.. click the building link for a map!)

This week was also a week of firsts for Bronson. It was his first time in both the jolly jumper and the exersaucer and he loved both! He's a pro at jumping in the jolly jumper already and really gets going. The exersaucer is ok, but he tries to jump in it like he does in the jolly jumper! Even though he can't bounce in it like the jolly jumper the toys around it keep him occupied!

I've started my own Photo Friday post each week but I really want to start participating in InstaFriday's (from Life Rearranged) and link up with a lot of other blogs through it. The only problem is that I don't know how to do the linky thing, so if anyone is reading this and does it can you help me out?? Thanks in advance! 

And, finally, here are our pictures from the week!

First time in the Jolly Jumper! 

Kallie thought the jolly jumper was great - the only problem is that she thinks it's funny to spin him around, and around, and around! I really have to keep an eye on her when he's in it!

Just Gorgeous!

Our golden doodle, Dupree, really needs a haircut! He blends in perfectly with the rug in Kallie's room. 

I was washing the Exersaucer and Kallie thought it was fun to play in. Now that the seats back in it she climbs in to play and freaks out when I tell her to get out because it's for baby (that's what she calls Bronson still).


First time in the Exersaucer! Can you tell he loves it!?




It was raining outside and our garage smelled like garbage so I worked on my outdoor arrangements in my kitchen. 

One of my finished outdoor arrangements for the craft sale on Saturday! Can you tell it's been a busy week with all the laundry waiting to be folded in the background? Ugh, Laundry.

9 of my finished products. Still some more to do!

No comments: