Monday, June 20, 2011

Short update

Another day and still no changes to Bronson's liver. His liver blood work was about the same today...still not worse and still not better. He was transferred from a normal GI team to the GI transplant team in case a liver transplant is needed. As of Thursday I was told that the GI team was "optimistic" that his liver would start improving and then today he was switched to the GI transplant - so I'm a little confused if they're still "optimistic" or if they're now seriously considering doing a transplant. I left the hospital just before all the doctors and their teams did their rounds so hopefully tomorrow I'll have some answers about that.

On the bright side I got to hold Bronson for almost 3 hours straight today! He was awake and looking around for almost the entire time too! He's such a little cutie and is looking so much better! Today I noticed that he has some stubble growing on top of his head - woohoo his hair is growing back slowly! :)

I just hope tomorrow I can get some answers!

1 comment:

Lauren Farina said...

It'd be nice if the doctors would be more transparent. It must be so frustrating not knowing everything they are thinking about Bronson! Hopefully tomorrow will bring some answers.